Hi~ I am Sharon o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ
Hello
there, I am Sharon Law, I am from Hong Kong and studying abroad in
the UK, I am now studying at the Liverpool International College. I
had not written blog before, so this is actually my first blog!!
I
am a out-going and talkative person, therefore in my spare time,
I
like to hang
out and
shopping with my friends at weekends. Also, we like eating as well,
so when we are free, we like to cook ourselves, we
made deep-fried chicken wings which are really nice. Furthermore, in
my spare time, I like to play computer games with my friends,
especially games which require teamwork and co-operation.
It
has been 16
years since I first learn English, for future planning, I would like
to meet all the conditions and the interview and successfully
progress to the occupational therapy degree in University of
Liverpool.
This
is my
first blog, thank you and hope you like it.
留言
張貼留言