Reflection journal 3

Throughout this week, i felt a bit tired from tests in different subjects all at the same time. As tiredness keep stacking, I found getting out of my bed is being the most difficult thing for me to do over the week. In order to overcome this difficulty, I think I should try to manage my time in a better way, for example, try not to sleep too late due to revisions. Moreover, as I go to bed late, I cannot hear my alarm clock rings, thus to solve this problem, I ought to set more alarm clocks more frequently, as for today, I set my alarm clocks one per 5 minutes. Hopefully, this can solve my problem. :)

留言

  1. It is definitely true. I can't get out of my bed this morning either. I think the alternative solution is to ask your flatmate to wake you up if you are close to them.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Health

Reflection journal 2